6 Types of Blog Readers Online

I recently did this online survey on my blog and I can say the result has been very promising. Its really interesting when I try to understand blog readers better, yes Alvin does track what you see.

Anyway, do not worry I do not know where you stay and all I know is where you came from and what you often see in my blog. If you wondering how I track just using a free service. In the past I used to be very very active into checking comments and reading comments online.

In a bloggers point of view the more comments you have on the blog the better as it proves your blog has a community and a life of its own. I love reading peoples comments and stuff as I learn new things from people what they talk and share about.

Heres some of the common type of readers you will experience from blogs

1. Readers who come in to spy on you

Yes! You will be surprised there are many people online who spy on me, but its alright and I welcome them too because in my way of thinking if I am good enough to be spied meaning I am somewhat doing something right that they want to know about.

One way to entertained this group of people just keep on revealing secrets to them they love it.

2. Readers who come to support

The opposite good thing of spy would be great valued supporters, I do see from time and time again great supporters who often come to my blog and I really want to thank you for their support.

Supporters normally are the kind of people who would reply on post and post comments on posts. They would sometime even talk about your blog on their blogs or do a link to promote your products. Building a strong based of supports is key in your blog success.
3. Readers who just wont talk

There are also readers that often frequent your blog, but no matter how much you try to squeeze a comment from them they will not say a word. There may be a few possibilities that they don't comment. They are maybe a spy or just shy to actually comment on the post.

Its not really easy to make people talk on blogs but one trick I used in the passed really MADE a lot of people talking. What I did was I offer a prize for commenting just to test what happens if I pay people to comment. As usual money talks there were over 33 comments on the post. Just search for pay per comment on my blog to find the post.

4. Readers who just hate you and talks bad about you

So far in my own experiences I only know I got one of this because a lazy mistake I did months ago when I was totally new. I got framed by people before about me copying peoples content. It was a silly thing to do, BUT until today that article that still frames me and is still giving me free traffic. I got to thank him for doing that.

Anyway to handle such cases if you do encounter them, just ignore them and correct the mistakes and say sorry and ask for a remover of post.

5. Readers who turn to customers

This is the most most important group of readers you will have to attract the most. Why? Is because they trust you enough to pay you and learn from you. And some of these loyal customers will stick to every area you go.

Building loyal customers is tough, but to make it really simple. The easiest way to do it is to BE HONEST and ethical in your business and nothing will go wrong. I am happy to announce I got people actually email me for purchasing my products and thank me because I did something seldom any online marketer will do. But I wont reveal it... if you want to know just get one of my guides at my blog.

6. Readers who come in strategy for motive

Most people will be very afraid of this type of visitors but frankly there is seriously nothing wrong with people who strategy comes to your blog often to get something.

What type of things would they want? you maybe thinking... FREE backlink from being the top commenter on a blog or FREE traffic to your blogs by giving really valuable content post. Frankly speaking, these visitors are good, you know why? Is because they contribute lots of content for your blog for free and greats awareness for your blog that you have a community.

You will be amazed what you can learn and gain from reading peoples comments.

Heres The Summary

Overall, regardless if the person is a spy, supporter or customer, you just want to grab as many visitors as possible to your blogs, you will never know a spy can one day turn to a customer.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here...