An Honest Review of Auto Coupon Cash

Auto Coupon Cash can be of some value to you only if you follow the instructions. Are you one to get into it or not? All the hype in the world doesn't outweigh the fact that you must put forth the effort that it takes to be successful. With so many programs being introduced at this time it is hard to determine which one to purchase. All too often you spend your money and in a short period of time you set the program aside and move on to the next big thing. I have seen so many programs come by e-mail and all too often they are somewhat useless. This being said, what do you want from a program? This one offers a way to make money by coupons and even though it is small amounts at a time they will mount up to a profit for you. There will be extra cost to set yourself up so don't think that you will only spend $37.00.

I was also impressed by Brian Koz, one of the creators, on one site that he openly shared answers to questions by those who were knocking the product. He gave answers that were clear and you could tell that those who had doubts were more open to Auto Coupon Cash. Besides he is from Wisconsin and myself being a Packer Fan how could it be bad?

They do have an upsell where they make several auto-updating blogs for you that use unique content that they mix in with "money makers" / promotional stuff like amazon links, AdSense, clickbank ads, a special contact form to capture leads. The basic package still includes several tools that will help you do a lot of that stuff, including get blogs that rank well. It comes with about a dozen software tools.

I do not use this program and ever since I started to investigate this product I receive more than 25 emails a day for coupons of which I have no desire to use and they repeat themselves 2 to 3 times. I just send them to spam and go on with my real email. I do not like this type of capture but it is the latest thing from what has happened to me. Now if you're a coupon fanatic you will like this program. Personally I would steer clear but again it is your choice, it may be just what you want. Building a business online should be something to be proud to represent, something I would call integrity. Since I don't want to load someone's email with coupons that they don't want I would pass on this product. Build a firm foundation while doing an online business, learn different techniques to grow your business and success will follow you.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here...