My Experience with The Ejaculation Promise

Now let's break it all down with my personal hands on experience
I am in my early 40's and have been experiencing premature ejaculation since I was a teenager, when I first started having sex. My problem was rarely severe, meaning I rarely came at merely a woman's touch. My problem was that I could never last more than a minute or so, leaving my partners frustrated and myself humiliated.
Over the decades, even after I got married, the problem never seemed to diminish. I did try many products such as creams, pills, sprays and all that other junk to help me last just a little longer. I have to admit that some worked at a minimal improvement, but left me even more frustrated because they took away the sensitivity of my own pleasure. Being persistent in finding a solution, about a year ago I started doing extensive research on the causes of premature ejaculation and what can be done about it. Once I understood the problem much better and started loo king for a cure, I stumbled upon the Ejaculation Trainer website.

I was immediately intrigued because Matt was offering solutions targeted at the causes of premature ejaculation that I learned about through my personal research. When I saw the 60 day money back guarantee, I immediately decided that this was worth trying out.

First, let's get the fluff out of the wayThere are several additional products that come with the eBook that should not serve as a decision factor. The first is the Secret Weapon. If you did any type of research on the subject, you will know that there is no secret and this bonus is pretty useless (as most bonuses offered online usually are). Then there is the Emergency Tactics that promises 18 techniques to last longer the first night. I found several things here that were very effective and did help me to certain extend. So it's definitely a good addition to the main product. Lastly is the Lifetime Membership to all updates Completely useless fluff!
The Bonus Package that you get is not very impressive either. It contains information on topics that can easily be found for free online and have nothing to do with the problem at hand. But as I said before, we see useless bonuses with everything offered online these days and they should never be a deciding factor in our purchasing decisions.

The Ejaculation Trainer Promises Exposed

Overall, most of the information found in this book is not a revelation by any means. If you do extensive research as I did, you would probably find most of the information online. However, finding only fragments of information at a time and spending months doing it will become confusing and have little effect on the problem. With that said, I want to address the big promise about lasting longer the first night.
Because we are all very different and the cause of premature ejaculation differs in each of us, don't expect an overnight miracle. My personal first, significantly noticeable improvement took almost a week. This did not leave me disappointed one bit, considering that I struggled with this problem for nearly a quarter of a century.

The main key to curing premature ejaculation is being able to understand the different causes and associating them with you. Without this knowledge, it would be virtually impossible to even begin solving the problem. In this department, I give the Ejaculation Trainer eBook two thumbs up. It's both easy to read and understand the different roots of the problem as well as associating them with ourselves.

The difficulty and effectiveness of the techniques That I have some mixed emotions on.
First the good news, the techniques and exercises outlined in this book are very easy to understand and follow. There is really nothing that requires memorization or hours of daily practice. Almost anyone will have an easy time understanding them and putting them to use.
However, the best results will only come with practice during sex and will take time to improve. Also, having an understanding sex partner helps a lot.
As I mentioned before, it took me about a week to see an improvement. I started lasting twice as long (a whopping 2 to 3 minutes) than I ever did before. After about 2 months, I can now go for about 10 minutes on an average. The book does promise the ability to eventually go 20 to 30 minutes, but that's where I have doubts. But, again we are all different and maybe someone younger than me can actually do it, but for me 10 minutes is thri lling and more than I can handle at my age.

Some Pro's and Con's to Summarize

Positives

If you are patient, it will dramatically improve your performance to last longer. Good introduction and thorough education on the problem and causes of premature ejaculation. Content of the book is easy to follow and the techniques are easy to apply. Pretty quick results considering the problem. Very low price for life changing information. *60 day money back guarantee.

*The money back guarantee is iron clad. Even though I was very happy with the information and never asked for my money back, the guarantee is solid. The secret is that the Ejaculation Trainer is sold through ClickBank, and if for any reason Matt decides not to refund your money, the ClickBank protection will.

Negatives

The possibility that it will not work for everyone as each person is different. In some extreme cases, there may be an unknown cause or medical condition that triggers premature ejaculation. Some effort, time and patience needs to be invested to achieve successful results. For some, don't expect to achieve lasting 25 to 30 minutes. An average of 15 minutes is realistic. Bonuses are not thrilling.

The Verdict

According to my research, only about 3% of men who purchased the Ejaculation Trainer course have asked for a refund, which strongly suggest that it works, as it did for me. I would definitely recommend the eBook to any man who wants to last longer in bed and stop experiencing premature ejaculation. With a low $49.00 price and 60 day money back guarantee, there is absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. At least you will give yourself a chance to save the embarrassment and satisfy your partner.

>>>>>>>>>>Click Here To Visit The Ejaculation Tips Website.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here...