Secret Way To Make Money With Your Email Autoresponder

There is a secret way to make money with your email autoresponder, actually there are 3 things you need to know to make your email autoresponder make money for you and I am going to tell you what they are.

But before I do, you may not have any idea who I am or why you should listen to me about your email autoresponder, and I don't blame you, so here's a little background for you.

In 2004 I was working at a factory job at night, while running a hypnosis business during the day. At the time I had no idea what an email autoresponder really even was. I was making just enough to barely make ends meet, and in the meantime I was spending every available free minute scouring the internet looking for a way to make money online and end the hourly-wage trap I was in. Little did I know that something as simple as an email autoresponder could end my pain...

MLM, home envelope stuffing schemes, working "freelance" for online marketing firms, I had tried it all, and none of it worked. I was stuck making loaves of bread in he factory at night and hypnotizing people for weightloss during the day for an hourly wage. Meanwhile, I actually owned the key to my freedom (my email autoresponder) but I wasn't using it.

The only reason I wasn't using my email autoresponder to make money yet was that I didn't know how. Heck, I didn't even know that money could come OUT of an email autoresponder. I always thought that an email autoresponder was for people who sent lots of email, but that was where my knowledge ended.

Then, I stumbled into a field of knowledge, quite by accident (as I was combing the internet for online jobs) that I didn't even know existed. It was a way to apply a very old field of knowledge (from the 1800's actually) to the internet, and one of the central tools happened to be an email autoresponder. I felt like I had discovered a "gold mine" that had been staring me in the face the whole time.
Now, I had felt that way before, and all the other "gold mines" I thought I had discovered hadn't worked. But, that didn't stop me... I decided to learn every thing I could about how to use my email autoresponder to live the life I really wanted to be living and get free of the rat trap I was in.

Long story short, here it is five years later. Not only am I not working in a factory, but I am actually living an amazing life I could not have even conceived of back when I knew nothing about my email autoresponder and was slaving away in a 4th floor walkup with no air conditioning.

I now live in a 1930's Tudor Mansion, travel to exotic locations 2-3 times a year (this year it's Malaysia and Cairo) and work from my wood-paneled study - and it's all dependent on this secret I know about how to use my email autoresponder properly.

So here's the 3 things you need to know to make your email autoresponder work for you like it does for me:

1. Your email autoresponder has the ability to let you load up emails to go out on autopilot, one after the other, in a series that can actually sell your products "without you." This process is triggered by an action your prospects take "in the background" that you don't even have to be aware of happening, once you set up your email autoresponder properly.

Hint: take a look at the "followup message" option in your email autoresponder and you will get a glimpse of the possibilities here.

2. Your email autoresponder can give you the ability to send one email out to hundreds of thousands of people and make thousands of dollars a day for you - IF you know the right kind of email to send out.

Hint: the type of email that makes the most money for ME through my email autoresponder is actually only about 1 sentence long, and includes one hyperlink, and one "PS." That's it. So as you can imagine, it takes me about 5 minutes to write one of these super-short emails. It's not how long the email in your email autoresponder is - it's what it says that makes the difference. And at this point I have this down to a science.

3. You can send just one moneymaking email manually through your email autoresponder out to your list, and even if some people don't buy from that email, there is a way to "drop" them into another list inside your email autoresponder, that will continue to "talk to" and sell to them every single day, and you don't have to do a single thing more. It works like magic, and I personally use this technique with my email autoresponder all the time.

Hint: the best way to learn this technique for dropping people into your email autoresponder series - and making it profitable on a daily basis - is NOT to do it like I did, by stumbling around blindly. You can learn it 10 times faster than I did, simply by learning how to use your email autoresponder first-hand at the link below.






iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here...